.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oh, love we made at gun point wasn't love at all









(Pink Dip-Dye Jumper: Forever21, Skirt: Topshop, Shoes: Marni x H&M, Necklace: eBay, Hair Bow: DIY)

I bought this jumper in London when I was there last weekend and at the time of purchasing I actually thought it would be hard to wear with things. But when I got it home, I saw this metallic leopard skirt in my wardrobe and went with that. Leopard print is one of those things that can either look good or a bit tarty. Here is my cutesy attempt to wear Leopard print!

What do people think about Forever21? I personally love it. Before it came to the UK I was exploiting my sisters myUS box to get my fix. I think for their prices the quality is very good. Considering this jumper, in F21 it was no more than £18 and the similar one in Topshop last season was £60. Forever21 is also the best for high street jewellery in my opinion, all Highstreet jewellery is pretty much the same in terms of quality and price, except F21 trumps them in pricing. Knowing that all high street jewellery is poor quality and the silver or gold tone rubs off in a few months why pay more for it? If you are looking for statement necklaces or earrings for the festive season I highly encourage having a look on Forever21.But yeah, there are A LOT of pages to go through...

Sorry for all the defensive stances. It was cold, I think -2 so I was pretty reluctant to take my jacket off. It actually snowed a few nights ago, the first snow of the season. Pretty exciting. City snow is sad though. No where near as enjoyable as country snow, so I am excited about going home this week to enjoy the delights of snow.



With love from,

Emma x

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! You made the leopard print work really well :)
    And Forever21 is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's such a compliment, Leopard is hard to get right!!

      Emma x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! And you have a lovely blog here :) Want to follow each other? In that case just follow on gfc and I'll follow back!

    And Forever21 is awesooooome!!!

    http://cupidjazmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment about my blog, I am glad you like it!

      Emma xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ha, I have a stumpy torso though. The giant shoes help with the long leg thing!!

      xx

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of forever 21 and their pieces are great but I don't have one in my area and I'm always too worried of buying stuff and having it being the wrong fit or something so I always stay away, which is a bit silly, but I'm working on it.
    Great look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! If you are from the UK and there isn't one near you then you can buy really easily from online. The shipping is free over £50 and returns are really easy! It's worth giving it a go!

      Emma x

      Delete
  5. This is a really nice look,I love it! Great sweater and shoes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stefani! I am glad you like it!!

      Emma x

      Delete
  6. This outfit definitely works :) and I share your live for F21!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha! I'm glad other people are team F21!!

      Emma x

      Delete
  7. OMG I love this outfit! so cute :)

    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I am happy you like it!!

      Emma x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...