.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dare to be one of us, girl.


 (Purple dress: Vintage, Flower shoes: Forever 21, Cat ear headband: Boohoo.com, Jewellery: gifts, Etsy and homemade)

This dress sort of makes me feel like a cross between an air hostess from the 60's and a character from Star Trek, which is not necessarily a bad thing. This dress was actually a charity shop buy, this charity shop had worked with others to move all the vintage items into one shop. This seems like an amazing idea, it meant that all the items that could fetch a higher price are all together and instead of "Vintage" shops going into charity shops and buying the good stuff and marking it up. Although this dress was more expensive than normal charity shop gear it meant that the charity got more money not the Vintage shop, so I am all for this!

Yup, cat ears, I think these also kind of look like a giant bow, which makes them perfectly acceptable for outside wear. I do also have the ASOS pearl ones which every other highstreet store has since copied, but I enjoy these beaded ones, they also have super cute bear ones which I love!! If only I wasn't such a cat lady...

With love from,

Emma x

18 comments:

  1. hey there sexy bunny, I nominated you for a Liebster Award thingy. So yeah, you should click here: http://bekanicolee.blogspot.com/2012/12/whoa-is-this-matrix.html and see what it is.
    Awesome thanks!
    Beka Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Beka!! Thank you so much! I am so happy you like my blog bb!
      Sincerely, your sexy bunny

      Emma x

      Delete
  2. I love this whole outfit. Those shoes are amazing and I love the pleats on that dress.

    http://five-dimes-for-9-lives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really wanted the Miu Miu ones that F21 ripped off with these but I am not rich! Le sigh!!

      Emma x

      Delete
  3. You look so cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE the headband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat ears improve everything! Although my cat did stare at me for ages when I was wearing them. He knows I am a fraud!

      Emma x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog lovely! Nice to see another Glasgow blog :)

    http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought exactly the same about yours! Yay for Glasgow!!

      Emma x

      Delete
  5. GORGEOUS dress and shoes!!! Love the colors :) You look fabulous babe!!!


    Do you want to follow each other?? let me know babe!

    http://fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Janet! I am so glad that you like the look! Thanks for being so sweet!

      Emma x

      Delete
  6. That dress is so cute!
    www.puttheradioon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Looks!! ;)

    Visit me: www.giallolimonare.blogspot.it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that cat ears! Just too cute :) x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wish I could wear them in public. I think it would improve everyones day!

      Emma x

      Delete
  9. Oh that purple dress is just beyond gorgeous.. love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabriele! I am glad that you like it!

      Emma x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...