.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Monday, August 5, 2013

I wonder what would happen if no-one left?

 (Mint Dress: Topshop, Striped jacket: Zara, Purple plated belt: Peter Jensen, Gold shoes: Zara, Egyptian necklace: Miss Selfridge and sunglasses: Raybans (Emma model) #teenvogue

Behold the effects of driving with the windows down on my hair. Not great if we are being honest. There is a major dreadlock situation developing before your eyes in the last picture. As if by magic. 

Lookie, canals and stuff, I was actually pretty sad not to see Rosie and Jim sail past with their little sinister faces and duck friend/ side kick/ master. Hands up all 90's kids! Instead of puppets I got a bull dog which was much cuter, albeit more moist but looked rather fetching on his personal barge. 

With love from,

Emma x

23 comments:

  1. That dress is so beautiful, and it looks lovely with the belt! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, that dress is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is so pretty, I love it paired with the brown bag:)Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty dress, I love all things mint xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome outfit, once again. Always love your unique combinations and locations. And hey, your hair looks pretty good - don't want to imagine how mine would look like if I would've done the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you know me, I love a location! Ha, you didn't see me trying to brush it after this. That was BAD.

      Em x

      Delete
  6. Beautiful as always :) That dress is really gorgeous and looks great with striped jacket! So chic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So feminine and pretty, I'm very jel of your girly wardrobe :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I wish I could pull of other things though, give me a pair of jeans and I am lost as to what to wear it with!

      Em x

      Delete
  8. Oooh that dress and jacket combination is beautiful! xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dress & those flats!

    also, the sleeves on the jacket are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So puffy right! I think it would suit an up-do!

      Em x

      Delete
  10. I am in love with your jacket!! It's so cute and perfect and striped. I want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Sam this jacket is so you. It's something that would really suit you!

      Em x

      Delete
  11. Ah I have this dress, I love how you styled it :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, dress twins! I'd love to see how you wear it!

      Em x

      Delete
  12. I always love your photos - who takes them for you? (...wish I could train my Dad to take photos like this!)
    Wonderful outfit, your dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will reply to this properly! To twitter we go!

      Em x

      Delete
  13. So cute! I love that dress and those canals are gorgeous. And you totally pull off wind-blown hair-- mine dreads almost instantly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, England is pretty too, these canals are lovely! Ha, I should sell it as salt spray hair?!

      Em x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...