.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Monday, August 19, 2013

Gravity will destroy you

(Gingham top- ASOS, Skirt: H&M Trend, Sunglasses: Rayban, Pumps: Zara, Necklace: ASOS) #teenvogue

This top is kind of slutty, I am not going to dispute it. It encourages an unconventional kind of view of a girls chest. Got a lot of looks at my chest area this day, fortunately I have long hair which covers my decency a little. As this top is on the slutty side, I find the fool proof rule of, if you got a lot going on up top tone down the bottom, applies well here. As such I love this skirt with a crop. It balances out the skin to clothe ratio and makes me look slightly less trampy.

In addition, Russia pictures soon, I am making a guide to Moscow and St Petersburg post as it was something I searched for and couldn't find. Anyway, it's taking ages. I have a lot to say apparently. I'm not going to commit to a day to publish it as it will never happen on time. I swear I am more organised in my personal life.  In my absence you have some pictures of my chest.

Love and stuff,
Emma x

22 comments:

  1. Brave choice, but it's a beautiful top. I really like it, not sure what that says about me *wonders whether that makes me a slut*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, brave or crazy? It's okay, I can't judge, I bought it and wear it in public...

      Em x

      Delete
  2. I think you look lovely! You've chosen a modest skirt & you don't look at all slutty! xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Sophie! No one tried to put any money in my top so I will see that as an achievement!

      E x

      Delete
  3. Really nice outfit- the innocent print of the top and the demure skirt balances out the top's cut! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the best justification I have heard! This was so what I should have thought when justifying to myself that it was okay to wear this in public.

      E x

      Delete
  4. Oh I can;t wait to see your Russia photos! And I love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I hope you enjoyed them. They are up and present!

      Em x

      Delete
  5. i bet you got some looks, not because of the top, because you look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is so sweet! I love that top, such a lovely pattern xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia! It is a nice pattern, it is still trampy though...

      E x

      Delete
  7. Pretty outfit, I agree with the top and bottoms ratio thing, if I've got my boobs out my legs are covered up! I love going strawberry picking too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't look like boobsy-legsy, you have to commit to just one.

      Em x

      Delete
  8. Love the outfit and would love to go strawberry picking!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Yoour figure is amazing! :) cute photos!
    Please join to my new giveaway with ZeroUV, You can win a one pair of two sunglasses! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=353822681417466&set=a.203472819785787.53713.203110989821970&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning!! So vintage!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed out on strawberry picking this year in england as I was in the east of europe like all summer :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...