.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Making people into ghosts


(Pleated linen dress: & Other Stories, Belt: Peter Jensen, Flower hairband: Topshop, Handbag: Mulberry, Scabby moccasins: New Look) #teenvogue

A girl who blogs, wearing a floral crown. Let's all shout this together: "How Original!!" 

When I say that these shoes are scabby you have no idea. These shoes are now fondly known as the Frank-pee-shoes. He got so excited when seeing me he just let it all out, I guess it's only a compliment that he was so excited that he lost all control over his bladder on my shoes? 

Anyway, this was the dress I wore for graduation and it is so sweet that I couldn't resist grabbing it out for another day out. Instead of my sister's DIY unicorn graduation hat I donned a flower crown. This dress is so great, I love the pleating that is just over part of the bodice and the subtle pleats in the skirt. & Other Stories just seems to only be blogged about for their cosmetics which I have admittedly not tried but their clothes are great. I love them.

I should now be back in the UK, hopefully with all the belongings I left with and maybe 3 Russian hats. This is my last scheduled post and hopefully posting shall resume as normal on Thursday, however, it is my first day back at work so I have some doubts! Prepare yourselves for an onslaught of ostentatious  Russian building pics!!

With love from,

Emma x

18 comments:

  1. The flower crown looks stunning on you!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning! Love the floral crown and the white dress! Would've loved to see the unicorn graduation hat tho :P xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove this little outfit, so cute! + the photographs are really nice

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the headband, it looks really pretty! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those foxgloves are beautiful, but I bet there were loads of bees around. They love that stuff. And I love how your belt matches :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I love your dress and the location- beautiful flowers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What incredibly gorgeous pictures! You look like a really stylish fairy :-)

    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty dress, I love the pleat detailing too! Hope you had a lovely holiday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS! You look adorable, what gorgeous photography xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! And I want your bag! It's seriously been my dream bag for years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such beautiful flowers, both in the field & on your head!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful location and outfit!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY GOSH. These pictures are the most amazing ones I have seen in a while (and so is the combination..)! And wow, you've been to Russia? Show us some pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog. the photos are so beautiful and your style is perfect! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so jealous of your Russian escape and I can't wait to hear/see all about it! I never thought I'd say that the plastic cones trees grow into were picturesque, but honestly in these photos they really add something extra! You're beautiful as ever, you could be a woodland fairy in this photos, elegant and pretty as you are xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a beautiful flower headband!:) also love the dress so much:) must have been the perfect graduation dress:)

    lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This dress is just so so pretty (I want it so bad...haha!) I really love the detailing on the top as well and your belt goes perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful dress, and of course the amazing bag! I'm sure you're pleased to be back :) Hope you had a amazing time in Russia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...