.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nobody loved Laura. Just us.

(Silk plaid skirt: TBA, Cashmere sweater: Primark, Floral Saddle shoes: Rachel Antonoff for Bass: Free People, Purse and gold necklace: Vintage)
Anyone else a Twin Peaks fan, I hope so otherwise I will seem crazy? My favourite character is Audrey Horne (and Shelly, oh! oh! maybe the log lady too) so I spent a day posing as her, without the cigarettes. I also have the eyebrow mole so we are pretty much the same person... Anyway, these photos were taken at an old abandoned saw mill in our area, so as sad as it is, I dressed up for a day out. Shameless.
I got this TBA skirt a while ago. I heart TBA, but where did they go!?!?! I think the quality of their items and the fact that all their items are made of such nice fabrics, almost justifys their prices. Does anyone know where you can get TBA online anymore? I know they pulled out of ASOS and Urban Outfitters, maybe I'll just have to frequent eBay.
How cute are these Saddle shoes? I can't wear them like Rory Gilmore and they make my feet look huge (like boats) but they are fun regardless.

Anyway, here is a Bastille song about the main (maybe not main as she is dead in the pilot) character. It's a good song, and people like Bastille. 


 
With love from,
Emma x

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like a fairytale.
    Your shoes are awesome :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fairytale, I like that!! If only Disney could direct my life!

      E x

      Delete
  2. nice spot! and lovely look!

    www.modesuechtig.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look like a little angel in that outfit! Love it. Im so jealous that you have some amazing scenery to take those beautiful shots in! <3 Don't you wish the sun would finally come out for us so we can wear these wonderful outfits without freezing :(? haha sad times!

    www.thegirlinchartreuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! We NEED sun for our unsuitable clothing. This place is beautiful, I will have to explore it more when it is a bit warmer!

      E x

      Delete
  4. Some lovely photos and those shoes are pretty!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, I am glad you liked this post!

      Em x

      Delete
  5. Firstly, the tutu in your previous post is just gorgeous!
    And I really like your shoes and the print on the skirt in this outfit!

    Blog | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sabrina, it is a great skirt for spinning and such. I am so happy you liked both of those posts!

      E x

      Delete
  6. Love your style! Your so beautiful! :)

    Becky xoxo

    http://www.tiedyeandteacups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Becky, thank you kitten for the many compliments!

      E x

      Delete
  7. Such beautiful photos! I love the backdrop and that you reminded me about Twin Peaks. It made me not be able to look in the mirror for ages for fear of seeing Bob :/

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so many freaky memories from watching, it isn't just bob that haunts me. I am glad you got the reference though, feel less weird now!

      E x

      Delete
  8. You're looking so nice . I wish I could get lost in the place you're standing at :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I did actually get lost, it is a bit of a maze, a dangerous maze. Very photogenic though!

      E x

      Delete
  9. Cute outfit and pictures!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow me if you like it ?

    Hope to see you there

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've never watched 'Twin Peaks' but I've seen a few people tweeting about it. I must start watching. love what you're wearing. the shoes <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to get into but it is good, requires perseverance. I hope you enjoy it, the girls dress impeccably.

      E x

      Delete
  11. aw emma I love these images! So atmospheric and you look gorgeous ! I love the skirt

    Dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, thanks for all the positive feedback!

      Em x

      Delete
  12. Lovely photos, I really like your style,it's simple but at the same time very chic! :)

    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes, love twin peaks! and i've seen fire walk with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Someone that gets it. Thought I was alone on this one, I am now happy!

      E x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...