.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Favourite Things


1. Seeing the finished pieces from working with Meggie Wood.  Meggie kindly sent me some hand printed work for keeps. I am going to be honest and say how excited my mum is. Everyone who comes to the family house will now be greeted with pictures of my face, lucky.. These prints are amazing though, Meggie made each one by hand, and each is a little different making them unique art. I will alert you all when they are available for purchase, they are limited prints, each comes signed and numbered according to the numbers printed! See this post for more information about Meggie and her work!



2. Holiday planning! Me, my boyfriend and two of my besties are planning an outlandish road trip across France this summer and I am all kinds of excited. Since we are all mostly graduating this year and starting the world of work the idea of a spontaneous trip across some of Europe seems amazing. Also, it means we can go to Luxembourg, not that we are sure what we can do here but it would be nice to go. Does anyone know anywhere worth a visit on this route? Any tips?


3. A band I was shown a few months ago that I love. Chvrches are from Glasgow and they are so talented. It is like nothing I have ever heard before so I hope you all like it. They are touring soon so if you are hooked it might be worth seeing if they are playing near you. I missed seeing them, the tickets all sold out! So sad, I will live vicariously through any of you that get to see them live!

Oh, I also made a Instagram for this blog, my user name is Highland_Fling so please give me a follow. I imagine it will just be pictures of cake and cats but some people might enjoy that.

I hope you have all had a nice weekend, albeit, a rather rainy one.

With love from,

Emma x 

24 comments:

  1. Love the prints, and the band! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, you should check out their other stuff, so good!

      E x

      Delete
  2. so you're coming to Zurich? Make sure to text me when you're here, I'd love to meet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sad, I actually got this map wrong, we are doing Switzerland because bf wants a tattoo from a guy in Thonon-les-Bains. I am so stupid and marked Zurich! Tips on where to visit though?!

      Em x

      Delete
  3. Those prints are beautiful - as are you lady!! I just followed you on Instagram, and your hello picture is so pretty :) your road trip sounds so exciting!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh shucks Hannah! I followed you right back bb.

      E x

      Delete
  4. Ohh you should definitely visit Bern,the capital city of Switzerland!It`s my hometown and just beautiful!
    You can check out my blog to see some photos!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! Heading over to check that out now. I am in need of as many tips as possible!

      E x

      Delete
  5. Hi! You commented on my blog wondering where a dress I featured was from. Here it is!
    http://nelly.com/uk/womens-fashion/clothing/dresses/vero-moda-631/bettie-short-dress-631798-12/
    It also comes in other colours too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! It does not look like a Vero Moda dress at all! I just love it's shape! You babe!

      E x

      Delete
  6. The photos that you did are amazing, I love them! xx
    x
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might be going to Luxembourg too next year :) Luckily I have a friend from there, so she'll be able to show me around.

    becominghugo.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I am a bit worried about what there will be to do, might be a bit of a drive through! It's so much better knowing someone there.

      E x

      Delete
  8. oh gosh, those pieces look so gorgeous :D Very exciting trip, the most exciting trip me and the bf are planning is the Isle of wight! Would much rather tour europe ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isle of wight is beautiful though! It will be a lovely holiday for you and boyfriend! You could always just end up driving to the channel and keep going if he fell asleep in the car though? Good plan?

      xx

      Delete
  9. Your holiday plans sound amazing :)

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite part of my spring in Paris was biking across Versailles - definitely worth a stop on your trip! While the interior of palace was beautiful, I prefered riding around the grounds and picnicking by the reflective pool - c'est magnifique!

    Margaux
    www.tongueinchicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE VERSAILLES! I went last April and it was amazing. Two of my friends have never been though so I think they would like to see the inside as well as the beautiful gardens. I would love to see it in Summer though, I loved Marie Antoinette little house. C'est beau!

      E xx

      Delete
  11. awesome prints!! :))
    Drop by my blog too dear?

    xoxo,
    Rae \(^o^)/
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire

    ReplyDelete
  12. how i wish i live in europe
    i always wanted to travel european countries

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holiday planning is the best thing ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your comment Emma!
    I love this kind of post, the holiday planning is great!
    xx

    http://www.camillaenrose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That road trip looks SO much fun. And do I spy Bordeaux at point E on the trip? SUCH an amazing city, go and play in the Mirror- it's incredible- and drink cheap wine. There's a fab restaurant my (now) ex took me to when he lived there, but I can't for the life of me remember the name... I'll try to remember though! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...