.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Friday, March 1, 2013

Meggie Wood Illustration

So at the start of January I got talking to the beauty that is Meggie Wood, apart from discussions about foot/ boob sizes and deer breeding, we also discussed our mutual love of American Apparel, photography and clothes by the ton. This led to an amalgamation of my little love on the side, this blog and her talent with screen printing and art. She used a screen printing technique on a few of my pictures and these are the results:



 
Her talents aren't restricted and she also is absolutely amazing at painting and drawing, here are my favourites, most of which are available for purchase  and the links for this will be provided below.




I am honestly so disappointed that our collaboration is over. Meggie is such a talented lady as well as being absolutely lovely and I hope for more opportunities to work with her in the future.  And Meggie, if you ever need a face for any other mermaid paintings, please, my face is always there for you.

Being an Internet sensation, here are her online spaces; Website, Facebook and Blog. And if you love her work as much as me, you can buy prints of her work on Etsy as well as on Society 6 where you can buy her work on iPhone cases, pillows, laptop cases, basically anything your heart desires.

With love from,

Emma x

20 comments:

  1. I love the colour palettes of these images! So pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this illustrations ! Thanks for the discovery and also thanks for your sweet comment on my blog <3

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so talented, love her artwork! The photos of yours she manipulated look amazing!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing illustration pieces!!

    P.S:Wanna follow each other?? If you follow me i would definitely follow you back so let me know dear!!

    cheers and peace

    www.istanbulianchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos, great effects! I loved the drawings!kisses:)
    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.Nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I love how she's changed your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow just amazing !
    thanks for your comment :-)
    http://gameofglam.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are amazing, I am going to go and check her out! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is so lovely! The technique Meggie used on your photos is so interesting and unique. I'm in love with her illustrating style too, headed off over to Meggie's blog & Etsy now for a browse :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a talent you both have. Love the screen printing with your photos. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza, thos illustrations are amazing!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such gorgeous illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, she is a sensation as she should be!!!!
    Love her!!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  14. This collab is AWESOME and I loved how your photographs came out! Great post girl!

    xoxo,
    Crystal

    Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely outstanding photographs and paintings- am in love :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice illustrations, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How have I only just seen this!? You sweetheart, thank you so much! My final year of my MA is going to be calling for a lot of your posing lady! Much love and thanks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. News blogs are the best wellspring of reliable reporting on any space of interest. There are express blogs expected to cover present if all else fails news, journalism and breaking news from around the world. These are all around open on the web. mediosindependientes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...