.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Portions for Foxes



(Mental leather fox skirt and grey tee: Topshop, Pink wedges: ASOS, Cat Ears: Boohoo, Necklace: River Island, Other jewels: Miscellaneous) #TeenVogue

Yeah, so I actually ventured out in public in cat ears. It was met with surprisingly few stares and double-takes so maybe I will try again soon. I know, you can't contain yourselves with excitement, right?

Anyway, lookie at this skirt! It's hard not to look at if we are being honest. It is painted leather and has foxes on it which gives me a reason to wander around with foxes on my butt while singing Portions for foxes by Rilo kiley out loud. There, listen to it here so I am not singing alone. I particularly enjoy the foxes faces and that it reminds me of this Rousseau painting (except the foxes don't appear to be suffering from apparent toilet issues like this tiger):


Gaudy. Next time I wear it I promise to be a bit more adventurous than just wearing a grey tee with it, but I just got it this morning and the foxes were giving me heart eyes so I went for the easy way out. Oh, sorry for the seemingly graininess to the pictures, the gardens I was in are quite humid so it played havoc with my lens by steaming it up! So sad. Might explain the frizzy hair that is rocking in this post too, I'd apologise for that too. 

With love from,

Emma x

P.S. Not sure if anyone noticed the change in footwear, I think I may have hidden it with expert cropping but I managed to ruin my feet by being over confident in a pair of unbroken in heels. I assume you other girls are used to pulling faces like this when your blisters make any form of footwear impossible.

44 comments:

  1. Haha, a sensible girl always has an extra pair of flats with them!

    I love the song Portions for Foxes. And I love your skirt, hurrah for braving the outside world with cat ears on, sometimes it's fun when people give you double takes =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can we be friends? We can sing it together while wearing cat ears! Although maybe not the line "And the talkin' leads to touchin' and the touchin' leads to sex" Because then people may start talking.

      Em x

      Delete
  2. I think your hair looks amazing! Such a gorgeous skirt too, and i love the picture of the shoes amongst the flowers.

    -Kate, xo
    www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aw this is sweet, honestly though my hair is a nightmare. I have Hermione Granger hair, they should have cast me not Emma Watson... Thank you for being sweet KAte!

      Em x

      Delete
  3. This is super cute!! I really love your shoes and skirt!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!
    Pretty flowers too.
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! Seemed an appropriate place to wear this outfit!

      Em x

      Delete
  5. Amazing blog! Following you now :)

    http://fashionroll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, honey! Thank you for the follow! I hope I keep you interested!

      Em x

      Delete
  6. Love the pink shoes among the flowers! And the cat ears, I have black lace rabbit ears. I will be wearing them when I update my profile pix. Following on Bloglovin.

    Ali of:

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lace bunny ears too! I made them, I wore them out for easter once and someone made a playboy bunny comment. I was heart broken.

      Em x

      Delete
  7. The second photo is so cute! Love the outfit!

    Check out my TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY.. https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=403893446360677&set=a.357835120966510.67904484.350363458380343&type=1&theater

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your skirt and your cat ears are so fun! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma! Every girl should make time to wonder about in cat ears!

      Em x

      Delete
  9. These photos are beautiful, and that skirt is amazing!

    Newest follower :)
    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you for the follow! I hope you continue to like my posts!

      Your name twin

      x

      Delete
  10. Lovely photos! the skirt is amazing and your hair is so nice!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in awe of this skirt! Also how amazing you went out with your cat ears...let them stare!

    http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, it is quite a statement skirt... Yeah! You should give it a go sometime, the stares are pretty priceless.

      E x

      Delete
  12. Love the skirt and the cat ears are so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love ur headband!!! Im a headband lover...

    What about following each other?? Let me known... It will be great pleasure for us to see u on our blog...

    http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every head band collection needs some animal ears. Grab some Blair!

      Em x

      Delete
  14. cute outfit !!

    do you want to follow each other ? :) x
    comelycobber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for paying a visit to my blog, girl!
    Maaaan, do I love your cat ears! So cute! ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat lady just spilling all over your screen huh! :)

      Em x

      Delete
  16. Love your style! The skirt is so amazing, love the prints!

    www.kristellouisa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It does have quite a print on it!

      Em x

      Delete
  17. Aww you look so cute with the ears! I love the skirt and these pretty shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad you like them!
      Love the name of your blog by the way!

      Em x

      Delete
  18. gorgeeeeeeeeee
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Obsessed with the pattern of that skirt! Love the style of your photography!

    -xo Betsy

    http://blondiecatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous outfit, really love your ears :)

    I agree, heels can be such a pain! Literally haha

    Meg xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...