.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Favourite Things

1. Chocolate mice in a glass bowl from Zara home. They are probably going off quicker than if I left them in their packet but they look much prettier now. I loved chocolate mice as a kid. At after school club we had a tuck shop and because I didn't and don't like jelly sweets the little 2p mice is what I spent all my money on. Sickly sweet and set your teeth on edge but hey, I am taking one for my four year old self.

 I got these super cute hair ties for my Christmas and I have been wearing them a lot this week. They are great because they don't pull on your hair or break at the join. Also, they are glittery, no hair band I have had before was glittery. Fun! Find them on Anthropologie here click to see a set of 5 and here for a set of 10. 
Another place to look is on Etsy where they seemlingly come in any colour you could dream of and they are a better price. You can also pick your own colours so you aren't stuck with a poopy-brown that no-one else wanted, see here for set of 3.

 3. This is my life at the moment. My dissertation is due on the 14th of February, Happy Valentines to me and I am crapping myself. I love to research but when it comes down to sitting down and writing anything my mind crashes. I have been all over Scotland and England visiting archives trying to get primary sources, I have let some lovely librarians and some mean ones and the phrase "Having fun isn't hard when you have a library card" is starting to wear awfully thin. This also acts as a bit of a forewarning, posting may slow down noticeably as all I am wearing at the moment is a mixture of underwear and boys clothes neither of which are appropriate for the internet. Or I may have been squished to death by my piles of books I still have to read. Anyone got any tips for coping with the stress of handing in a big project that in all honestly, you started maybe a bit too late?

Happy Sunday lovelies!

With love from,

Emma x

28 comments:

  1. Ah chocolate mice - good times! I used to get them in my 10p mix! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were the best!! And they always had the most sinister faces.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos and good luck on your dissertation! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maddy!Hoping I can bribe someone into doing it for me!

      Em x

      Delete
  3. I really want those hairbands. Great post!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! You should do it! They don't tug at all!

      Em x

      Delete
  4. Those hair ties are so adorable,love them !

    Following you via GFC&Bloglovin,hope that you can check out my blog,

    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! I highly recommend them! D'aw hun! A double follow! Thank you!!

      Em x

      Delete
  5. the chocolate mice and hair ties are so so cute!
    xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm those choccy mice look lush (just read your post while being very hungover!)

    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah, well I am cyber sending you some for that hang over! I hope your night out was good!

      Em x

      Delete
  7. Cute hair ties! Great post.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. those hair ties look so glittery and fun! :)

    btw im hosting a giveaway for a cute clothing boutique and if you have time, i'd love for you to stop by and check it out! maybe even enter if you'd like :)

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are glittery and fun! All the best things!

      E x

      Delete
  9. Thank you for comment on my blog! I really like yours! Following you GFC
    follow back if you like xoxo
    www.bow-designs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, honey! Thank you for the follow, I will try to keep it interesting!

      Em x

      Delete
  10. hi dear
    Mmm yummy chocolate!
    I wish you luck with your disertation :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate makes the writing better! Thank you for the luck, I imagine I will need it!

      E x

      Delete
  11. Thanks so much for your comment, we really appreciate it.
    Best of luck with your disertation our advice to you is take things one day at a time. Don´t get overwhelmed by the bigger picture, make every day count.
    Would you like to follow?
    Kisses
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good advice, I am a panickier so I will bare that in mind!
      That's okay, it's lovely seeing other blogs! :)

      Em x

      Delete
  12. I love this post! I wish you all the luckin the world with your dissertation! I know many a friend who did all nighters for them! I'm sure you'll do great!
    www.thefashionablekitten.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I am hoping for no all nighters, I am terrible with a lack of sleep!
      Thank you for the luck!

      Em x

      Delete
  13. Thank you honey, I was happy to comment, thanks for visiting me here!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, girl, I know how bad writing dissertations can be! But once it is finished, it is so rewarding! =]


    Yellow Blog [design]
    http://yellowblog.storenvy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...