.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Favourite Things

So my Christmas presents are crashing my Sunday post. But I missed updating about Christmas and these were some of my favourite things of the week anyway, hope you aren't all Christmas-ed out!
1. Festive nail varnish. As gay as it is, boyfriend actually got me these. They are festive colours! Bless him. I have such a stash of Essie nail varnishes that when I was out he had to double check what I already had. But he chose wisely. I love these colours, the green is something I wouldn't have picked myself but I love it anyway, and my old dark red has gone all lumpy and gross so it was a well timed purchased, good going boyfriend!


2. Raw Amethyst ring. Bought for me by my sister, from Etsy I am assuming. It is beautiful and also doubles up as an effective weapon. The crystal is pretty darn stabby, going to be helpful on the rough streets of Glasgow... Honestly though, I will not stab anyone with my ring. It might break.


3. Kitty mittens.They even have a string, this is very helpful so I don't lose them because I always lose one glove or one sock. It's my talent. However, these babies do have a drawback. I threaded them through the sleeves of my coat, because that is what I thought I should do, but if you do this and drive you do end up in a horrible tangled mess, not really ideal. So there we go, don't drink and drive, no drugs and driving and no certainly mittens with a string and pom poms. It is just distracting!

What did everyone else get for Christmas?

With love from,

Emma x

25 comments:

  1. lovely <3 cute kitty.
    http://www.bekanicolee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ring!Thanks for your comment!Would you like to follow each other?
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my sister always picks out the best presents for me!

      Emma x

      Delete
  3. I love your sunday posts. That ring is gorgeousss!
    -Kate, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Kate! Thanks, I am glad you like them! See you this Sunday!!

      Em x

      Delete
  4. Lovely ring and the kitty is so cute!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to both, his name is Winston, he is a troublemaker!

      Em x

      Delete
  5. Hehe, it's so sweet of your boyfriend to get you nail polish! It's always adorable when guys you love try hard to get you something 'girly'~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he did tell me he was looking up Charlotte Olympia shoes. Then he realised the price! Poor baby, that was a shocking day for him. He is a sweetie.It's nice because he notices when you wear things he has bought you! Precious. Did the man in your life get you something lovely?

      Em x

      Delete
  6. woow such a cute header! i love essie polishes and the ring is so cool!
    nice presents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kamila, a friend of mine drew it for me. I am in love with it. Essie is the best, it's true!

      Em x

      Delete
  7. Nice pics!!! Cute cat!!!
    Thanks for the comment!!! What about following each other?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both. Winston the cat has enough love for all!

      Em x

      Delete
  8. I believe we may have the same essie colour (the one on the left)
    How awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, that ring is so pretty. And how adorable are those mittens? Seriously too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty faces make everything unbearably cute. Maybe that is just for me though!! Thanks for your lovely comment Elana!

      Em x

      Delete
  10. Your boyfriend chose great colors! I love that ring so much,it's really pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, he will be happy to read this. It is pretty, so delicate though, I am scared to wear it!!

      Em x

      Delete
  11. Aw honey, thank you! That is such a sweet thing to say! Happy New Year to you too! I hope it is wonderful!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Essie polishes so much! I just got a voucher for £2.00 in Boots yay!! I love the ring too, thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...