.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Favourite Things


1. Giant cloche. I thought a cloche was a hat, I was mistaken. I have always loved cloches, I have uhum, two others but they are so small I can't really fit much in them, I actually thought I would be able to fit some shoes in them, but then I remembered I had giant feet. Bubble burst. For this picture I nicked some flowers from downstairs, yes, pastel purple roses. Nice. Now I have a single "forever" rose from a past fling in it. It looks very Beauty and the Beast. I wonder what will happen when the rose dies? Will I become beautiful again?!


2. multi tonal metal hair slides (New Look). I find mixing metals kind of difficult, if you are wearing silver jewellery I never really enjoy it with gold, just think it looks a bit weird. But then, I saw these super cute hair slides with a rose gold, a yellow gold and a silver. I am now sold on this mixing of metals, it looks rad. P.S. Thanks for head modeling Kate., the back of your head is truly glorious.


3. Graduation shopping. I know, it's been ages since I graduated. However, I am the pickiest person alive and my taste is not predictable so my parents gave the responsibility of buying my own present back to myself. Que ring shopping! I have narrowed it down to these four. All preowned which I love. I am just one owner of the many these beauties will have. Now I just have to pick one. Help a girl out, what one is your favourite?

Happy Sunday y'all,

I'm traveling again this week, I will try to update or at least schedule.

With love from,

Emma x

26 comments:

  1. Those rings are stunning! Takes me back to the days when I'd go round antiques fairs with my mum and I'd be instantly drawn to the exquisite jewellery. Love the cloche as well, very Beauty and the Beast indeed! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pre-owned jewellery is just the best! I love looking at it all too. All modern jewellery is just a reproduction of old jewellery.

      Emma x

      Delete
  2. All of the rings are nice, but you want something really special for graduation! I think I prefer the top two (the bottom ones kinda remind me of engagement rings, if that makes sense), but any of them would be more than suitable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top left one is actually a pre-engagement ring- the actual engagement ring is meant to sit within it. So fun, I've never seen one like it!

      Emma x

      Delete
  3. Oh those roses are gorgeous! I love the color of them. All of those rings are very pretty but I like the top right one best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is where I am swaying to as well!

      Em x

      Delete
  4. those rings are to die for! so lovely!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite ring is the top left, but they are all beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so unique isn't it! I love how it is so optimistic as it is meant to fit an engagement ring inside. Pretty though!

      Emma x

      Delete
  6. Pastel purple roses are so pretty! Love those rings, my favorite is the top right! But all of them are so gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These rings are beautiful, I really like the bottom two :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, evening out the people who like the bottom two rings Maria!

      Emma x

      Delete
  8. The bottom left is my favourite, they are all beautiful though! x


    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such amazing taste! I like the too left! I would love to have your wardrobe if you ever have an eBay sale link me up Girly! Your blog always makes me want to have a prettier and magical one like urs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, aw Christina, you can shop my wardrobe whenever you like missy. I am sure your wardrobe is equally magical and pretty- actually more so, mine is currently all over the floor...

      Emma x

      Delete
  10. Those hair slides look awesome, so much ways to use<3 I want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a nightmare to get all lined up nice and neat though. Just saying,

      Emma x

      Delete
  11. Love the hair slides, they're absolutely gorgeous! I'll make a note to look for them the next time I'm in New Look :)

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bottom right is my favourite :) Although they're all lovely! I love the Beauty & The Beast esque cloche thing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, It is pretty nutty, especially with the single rose in it now. I just need some singing furniture and not to get my hair cut for a while and I am basically re-creating the film.
      Em x

      Delete
  13. My favourite rings are the two on the left, but if I were pushed to pick I would choose the first one - it's beautiful and so unusual! The cloche things remind me of Beauty and the Beast too, and I had no idea they were called cloches! I used to have a 'getting married' Barbie and Ken complete with horse and carriage, and I'm pretty sure that came with a cloche with a pink rose in it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! That sounds like the best barbie combo ever. My barbies never had a carriage, they were lucky if I manged to cut them out of those weird boxes with all the plastic tying them to the back board with all their hair still in tact. Did you ever have those fancy ones that the hair grew back? I still want one of those.

      Emma x

      Delete
  14. A cloche is also a hat. :) I love this jar, it's so pretty!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...