.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Favourite Things


1. Sparkly shoes from Zara, I got these in the sale, they were originally £60 which is crazy considering they are made of a satin fabric material. This shoes are also weapons, seriously, the first time I wore them I actually cut up my ankles. Does anyone else have these shoes and have the same problem or do I just walk with my knees locked?
 

2. This Dior lipstick is the perfect colour for autumn/ winter, it is a really deep red on and is the one I wear most commonly on this blog. A good drug store option is Kate 107, which I also have and wear a lot. I find Dior lipsticks really durable and moisturising, it often stays on for 6 hours without touch-ups if I don't eat or drink in that time. Does anyone have tons of lipsticks? Every time I go make up shopping I always want to buy more, but then I think it is silly as I already have the colours that are normal, a nude, pale pink, bright red, plum red and a dark black/ purple. I can not understand girls who have hundreds of lipsticks all of the same colour and can tell the difference between them. Please enlighten me!


3. Stupid Pandas. These little fellas are highlighters. This will come to a surprise to all but there were cat ones but I passed them up for these guys, they just had cuter faces. Now highlighting can be fun and cheerful with these derpy faces staring at me! Highlighters from Paperchase. 


I hope you all had a good weekend!

With love from,

Emma x

31 comments:

  1. Oh no - the shoes are so pretty but I hate it when shoes rub or are painful in any way! I love the little derpy panda's! Paperchase is like a little treasure trove of awesome. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love paperchase, it makes learning fun when you have some stupid looking animal or vegetable chilling on your stationary! Glasgow doesn't have one though? WHAT?

      E x

      Delete
  2. omg I can imagine how it hurts in those shoes.. love dior lipstick <3

    http://tinkerbelllinsp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes look absolutely amazing!

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at those shoes in store, they are so pretty! However I am now very glad I didn't buy them lol. The little panda's are so cute, I am developing a real love for them.

    Elle xx
    www.bakingfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty! And I have persevered with only a few battle scars that I have noticed, does damn hurt if you step on yourself though.

      E x

      Delete
  5. Your so right!I don`t get it either!Why does someone want hundreds of liptstick or other products in just one color!

    xoxo

    Ps: cute shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You agree! Fantastic! I feel less weird now!

      E x

      Delete
  6. Those shoes are amazing! I want them even if they kill your ankles! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute highlighters!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love silly things shaped like animals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dior lipstick !
    i have just followed your blog
    follow mine if you like it <3
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow, I hope you enjoy my future posts!

      E x

      Delete
  10. Oh those Zara shoes, I am so envious you managed to bag a pair in the sale! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the lovely comment on my blog pretty, i followed you straight away! lovely blog, would love you to follow me back xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your comment :) 21 was the BEST age! But I'm excited for what being 22 may bring me.

    Loving your blog ! Rosie x

    www.everywordhandwritten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shoes are so pretty! I'd love some like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your shoes are amazing!
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute pandas <3 and i have the same problem when i use shoes :\

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your shoes. Definitely know what you mean about them attacking your ankles though- I think almost every pair of shoes I've ever owned have done this to me (maybe I have sensitive feet or something?!). I'm sure that llipstick will look stunning on you- but seriously, you go 6 hours without eating or drinking?! I can barely go six MINUTES without a sip of water!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no, it just seems to be these that do this to me, too many studs and sharp things, they should come with a child rating. Need to be over 25 to have them due to sharp edges. Ha, I do. That was when I worked, I generally didn't get much of a lunch break and noticed it lasted 6 hours of "Yes, miss, what size again? I'll go check the stock room" "Have a lovely day!". I would go on to my bad habits with lack of drinking but that seems weird...
      xx

      Delete
  17. Those shoes are fab, I might have to make a trip over to Zara to see if I can hunt them down. I also love those panda highlighters, I have Hello Kitty highlighters that help make studying somewhat bearable.

    -Ashleigh
    http://www.lovecraftandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were from a few weeks ago in the sale but I hope you manage to find a pair!

      Ha, we are the animal highlighter crew. Excellent!

      E x

      Delete
  18. Oh those highlighters are adorable-I need them in my life right now :) I love the shade of the Dior lipstick too, you can't beat a good red lip.

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. that lipstick looks the perfect shade! Great Recommendation!
    Isobel x
    http://www.twoloveslondon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those shoes are really pretty, even if they do hurt! Cute highlighters too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your sweet comment! Those panda highlighters are too cute! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...