.post-body img{max-width:250px;height:auto;clear:both}

Monday, November 26, 2012

My favourite things

I was thinking that it might be a nice idea to do a routine Sunday post, or weekly, I am undecided yet. I plan to feature things that are my favourite things of the week. Ranging from jewellery, home items, food, gifts, make-up... the list goes on, just anything really. But I have a lot of stuff so... lets commence!


1. I set out to get some sharpies as I found a tutorial online which showed that if you draw on ceramic with sharpies and then bake it in the oven to make it stick. I thought this seemed fun so I headed to the nearest stationary store. Having settled on a small pack with pretty normal colours, I went to the till... but then these pastel ones caught my eye. I blame my female weakness for then squealing in excitement and buying these instead (despite them being in a smaller packet and more expensive!). But come on... pastel sharpies... that is pretty fun. I justify their use by being a history student... we write and stuff. Note: unsure why my transatlantic slave trade notes has the word polygamy in it.


2. Wearing boyfriends clothes even though my wardrobe is more than nine times larger... I think most girls are guilty of this. Boy clothes are comfy and roomy and even though I bought clothes specifically for "lounging" because I knew I would spend a lot of time at home writing my dissertation I still find myself squirreling away items of his wardrobe when he is out. Unashamedly I even wore this jumper to the cinema just with a pair of tights and a coat. Trampy I know. But the cinema was close and the jumper covers butt so it can be deemed acceptable.


3. Speaking of wardrobes, I heart mine at university. It is infinitely larger than my one at my parents house and I can hang the majority of it up, colour coded of course... It makes for a much better morning dressing experience and I love it. I love seeing it all hanging up, all pretty and neat while holding back the tears on how much it must have cost me, and how many times I could have flown to Hawaii if I didn't have it all. Oh well. Girl problem number three!

With love from,

Emma x

6 comments:

  1. I also have my wardrobe colour coded :) Every time I see my clothes all hung up nicely it just makes me so happy every morning when I get dressed. haha.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just makes life easier! So much easier when you decide what to wear in the morning. I feel I should disclose that most of the time my wardrobe is a floor-drobe... I am messy.

      Emma x

      Delete
  2. My sister think I'm crazy because of my colour coded wardrobe! Thankfully I'm not the only 'crazy' haha

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, you should colour code hers! She will never look back. I sorted my mums out when she judged my system. She loves it now!

      Emma x

      Delete
  3. Really lovely blog, I have those Sharpies too! they are really cute colours :)

    Love Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah, I am glad someone else bought them, due to them being cutesy colours. I feel better now! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...